Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hola a todos soy nuevo en esto de mykey y más con focccus pero seguí todos sus pasos para eliminar el dañino mykey y nada de nada, si encontráis alguna otra solución estaría super agradecido

·
Registered
11 Posts
There's a new way to do so without having to read or write to your bcm and you can use any type of ELM reader. Watch the video. He has a link in the description to the Scan tool he used.

But it won't let me send you all the link since I don't have any prior posts.

I will post the link in my next post

·
Registered
11 Posts
How many posts until links are allowed?

How many posts do I need to have before I will be able to post with links in the message? I have a link that shows a youtube video fixing the mykey issue without having a second key, you don't have to read/write BCM and it doesn't matter which version OBDII bluetooth wifi ELM scanner tool you have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm trying my damnedest to give you all this link that I think will help a lot of you save a lot of money but this thread won't allow me to do so with so few posts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I have to keep making these posts that crowd up this thread just to get to the point where it allows me to give the link. This seems like a counter productive feature for a forum designed, I thought, to help others fix there cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
At what number of posts will I be allowed to posts this link. It's like asking how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop...nobody knows!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Holy shit that was the one that finally got it taken care of. Thank you. Hope you all enjoy and let me know if this helps you all. This is me in the video. I had to figure this shit out myself but it only cost $20 from the link in the video I made and that's a far cry from the dealerships $200 to $500 depending whether you do or don't have a key or not. Hope you all enjoy if you already have your V1.5 ELM and this takes care of the issue for you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
pretty sure you can do this with pats programming

for focus (vid is a Lincoln), you can add keys, or wipe all keys and you need a min of 2 keys and 15 minutes for timeout when you wipe it

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2016 non-push button start Focus. I was given only one key. The MyKey option was already on. I hate it. The dealer said I would have to get new keys to remove it at a price of $300. Any way around this?

81 - 100 of 100 Posts