1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
no

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
There's actually a pic of one in the gallery. It was a black SVT with HID's and an SVT grille with crystal clear signals. I PM'd the guy and got no response, internet searching has yielded no results.

*shrug*

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I have yet to see a center grille with clear turn sigs with a honeycomb(SVTF) pattern.
The only ones I've seen are the standard(horizontal slots) Focus center grilles with clear turn sigs.

I believe people were trying to get a manufacturer to make some but it never went thru.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
There we go.

Used without permission, but its in the gallery.

I'd like one very much, but the guy never replied to me.

EDIT: I just realized I may well be an idiot. Looking at the Ford logo, I somehow remember it being blue. Either A) He's using a B&W overlay, or B) its a B&W image. I'd think the amber would come out darker, but its still more likely of the two.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Are you sure about that? It's a B&W pic and IMO the indicators look to be the same color as the blinkers in the headlight.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You must've posted right before I edited. I noticed that when I looked at my own post, dont know why I didnt see it before.

Oh well, gives us an idea of what it might look like if it were available.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Randy (can't remember his username right now) was making the ones for the typical ZX3 (nonSVT) clear ones and he mentioned a while back that he was looking into this. I'll see if I can dig up his username but is you search the Buy/Sell forums for 'clear grill' you'll find his threads. I haven't seen him around the site for a while though.....

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
if you notice in the picture above... it is in black and white... hence the white grill indicators. they are really amber in color

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I just blacked mine out with NiteShades...looks good enough for me. I'll post some pics sometime next week after the waxing [:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts