Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a 2006 focus ZX5 im having trouble finding parts that fit my year. I constantly find parts that fit 00-05 but nothing that fits an 06. Right now im looking to replace the side markers for my front bumper. Right now they are yellow and im looking to replace them with white ones. My car is black. Is it illegal to change them out to any other color besides yellow? Im going to keep the bulb inside yellow.

in that picture you can clearly see the yellow side markers.

edit: So far the only modifications that ive had the chance to do is paint my front brake calipers blue and change out my headlight bulbs with silverstars. Im putting in blue neons inside under the dash on the driver and passenger side, and under the driver and passenger seat in the back... i just cant decide if 3" neons are too low but i dont want the 6" to be too bright... but i think im going to go for the 6" ones. I am also going to change out my tail lights.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 05 markers will fit your 06.... not much has changed I don't think. as far as legality issues, it varies from state to state but I really don't know.

just beware though, I heard the driver's side marker is really hard to change because of the air box...

·
Registered
491 Posts
All bumper side lights are the same i beleive. Usually when you order a set, 2 amber bulbs are included.

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Get those. They are exactly the ones I have. The quality is perfect, and I am extremely happy with them. Nothing cheap at all about them. Best clear corners out there in my opinion.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which ones? the ones i posted or the ones BagginWagon posted?

my father isnt too big on the whole ebay thing and he says its a bad idea... but if you 100% believe i should do it, say so.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
ebay is good, you just need to be cautious

·
Registered
580 Posts
On a black car, you should tint the front signals. Easier then changing out the lights and tinted lights would look hot on a black car. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
349 Posts
they all work for any year. just be careful when you pop them in so you don't break the little tab that hooks in the bumper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts