Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have a metallic grey focus ZX5, And I was looking at buying clear corners, Then I saw a set of tinted corners... So what do you guys think would look better? Clear or Tinted?

Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
7 Posts
is it possible to create your own clear corners? I did it on my car (not a Ford) by using a screwdriver and tapping it with a hammer to crack the amber plastic piece. Then I used pliers to break it into smaller pieces and pull it out. I don't recommend doing it unless others have tried it, or unless you've got the money to buy the clear corners in case you mess up and break the lens.

Just a thought and something to look into. But with a metallic grey... I think smoked might be nicer.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
since your car is grey i will say go with the smoked lenses. it would look better

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, they are usually on eBay from what everyone says. I have yet to see them on there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd agree with smoked but there is a paint you can tint clear markers with so look around for that instead. That way you can see what you'd rather prefer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
Well, they are usually on eBay from what everyone says. I have yet to see them on there.

you`re right, they are on e-bay, about $22 shipped.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well tinted it is! Thanks guys and girl, lol
but where else can I buy tinted corners? I check ebay every week (since most items last about a week) But I have yet to find any, I also checked Rsversion.com but there out of stock [?|]

thanks, shawn

·
Registered
793 Posts
Smoked on grey would look real nice, Ive only seen the tinted ones on ebay, EuroZX3 the moderator has the smoked ones, Im not sure where Chris got his....

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
If you get tinted/smoked ones, will the turn sigs be amber when they're on so they are street legal ?
I would hate to get pulled over because my turn sigs weren't amber.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
...yeah...if someone can tell me where to get the smoked lenses, I'll order a set asap. I've been looking for weeks, and I've found nothing. Looks like everyone bought out www.rsversion.com [?|]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts