Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im chaning out my stock tail lights on my ZX5 to these.... I am going to order them tomorrow but im interested in your opinions..

Im thinking they will look pretty good but its hard to see how it looks without it on my ride... Plus even with it on my ride i will think its good because.. well... its mine!

opinions/thoughts before i go out and spend about $200 on these?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I personally like them. They are way better looking than the APC ones for a hatchback. I have chrome euro taillights and I love them. They light up way nicer looking than the stock taillights. They also go good with my white focus. I think they look good on black foci too, because they give nice contrast to the black. You could also look into tinting your stock taillights. A guy on here does a very nice job with tinting the stock taillights. You should check out the tinted tails thread. That would be a lot cheaper too, than buying new one's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I say chrome is tacky and that you should maybe look at some black or carbon fiber styled taillights. Thats my opinion and i dont care what any of you Captain Chromes have to say!

·
Registered
72 Posts
And TYC has some pretty nice ones

·
Registered
580 Posts
Your car, if you like it, do it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats true, if you do like it go nuts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
^^ I agree with the LED lamps. I'd take the LED ones, then that lamp I've seen thats sorta blacked out w/ 2 ovals for brake and backing, then these somewhere in a distant third.

Its a good think its a black ZX5, otherwise I'd say avoid the aftermarket tails completely.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts