Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get some clear bumper lenses that isnt through ebay and is also at a good price?
[:D] if anyone knows ill appreciate the help

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the help

·
Registered
793 Posts
Just dont buy the APC ones they leak, Id suggest no matter what ones you get, go ahead and use extra silicone sealant around the edges, ive had to fix mine a few times now when they got water inside

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
EuroZX3Focus said:
Just dont buy the APC ones they leak, Id suggest no matter what ones you get, go ahead and use extra silicone sealant around the edges, ive had to fix mine a few times now when they got water inside
i had the apc's for 2 yrs...and they never leaked once....and i got them from new edge.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess if mine leak then i know something is wrong, but thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i hate the look of clear coners i had them and just hated them. The orange bulb doesn't match the orange in the grill lights also u can't see the corners in the day time i sold mine to SweetMike

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do u even think its a good idea to get them solaris?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have the ones from New Edge and like Kickn, I haven't had a problem yet. Mine are prolly 8 or 9 months old.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what color are the bulbs you have on them oracleguy

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Fabster82 said:
do u even think its a good idea to get them solaris?
it's up to u i've found everyone seems to get them and love them i think i'm an odd ball. I think u'll have to see for ur self i used them for a month and hated the more and more as each day passed

·
Registered
456 Posts
Fabster82 said:
what color are the bulbs you have on them oracleguy
Orange.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I got them from Newedge as well and I haven't had any problems either. Actually they are amber....
Orange, amber..amber, orange..I guess it's almost the same color.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Solaris said:
it's up to u i've found everyone seems to get them and love them i think i'm an odd ball. I think u'll have to see for ur self i used them for a month and hated the more and more as each day passed
i guess its everyones own taste for them. i mean i like them but just havent gotten around to purchasing them

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZX3_Chick said:
I got them from Newedge as well and I haven't had any problems either. Actually they are amber....
Orange, amber..amber, orange..I guess it's almost the same color.
did you put them on yourself or did you have someone help you out? [:)]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'll try and take some pictures when daylight breaks. NOTE: It took maybe 5 minutes to install them. Basically use a wrench or socket and loosen the bolts on the inside of the bumper, then the lense pops right on out, replace and tighten the 2 bolts.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the help cowsgomoo and hope to see the pics soon

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah it is a breeze to install. The lenses use self threading nuts, that confused me a for a second when I pulled the new ones out before took the old ones off and saw they had no threads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts