Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was hoping to find this somewhere and I cannot...

I am trying to clean my passenger and drivers seat. I've got pesky stains that somehow are getting worse. I have the blue seats, which show even more in my opinion. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

[:(]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
It depends on how bad the stains are. My seat get really dirty and dusty and all I use is soapy water and a scrub brush. You just have to be very careful and scrub in the direction of the blue stitching or you can fray it and make a mess.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If you have a rug shampooer thats worth a shot. i did my whole interior and my momo seats. took a little for them to fully dry but it did the job.

·
Registered
397 Posts
i just cleaned my seats today with the turtle wax carpet cleaner and it came out great. you might have to go over it a couple times but everything came out on my seats, and theyre the blue ones as well.
here you go http://www.turtlewax.com/product-detail.aspx?prodid=56
I had a spot from a soda exploding in the middle of the night while driving down the interstate. I used that stuff and it didnt do crap. Gonna hit it again and then use the shop vac as soon as it dries.

·
Registered
383 Posts
just cleaned my father-in laws Cadillac seats with the Griots interior cleaning and what a difference. you should try that. cleans every thing in the interior even down to the stitching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts