Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a product that I really like for cleaning interior vinyl and plastic, Surf City Black Edge Interior Detailer. It does a terrific job. leaving behind very low lustre finish, and NONE of that "car lot detailing" sheen, nor smell.

It did a reasonable job of covering light scruff marks on the door panels.

Where the scruffs were deeper, I used Surf City Beyond Black Tire Pro Dressing.

I have NO affiliation with Surf City. Just passing on information which I hope other members will find useful.

Happy Holidays folks !

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Great that you found great results from it. I've never used that brand before, I've seen it at Wallyworld before. Its amazing all the brands & products out there & the packaging is inticing.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you're talking about, Felix. It seems like over the past two years there has been an explosion of waxes, cleaners, polishes, specifically for either black cars, or white/silver cars. I don't know what one is to do if one owns a Tangerine Scream?

Further to your point, check out "Meguiarsonline.com". I had no idea they had so many different variations of products that some might say do essentially the same thing.

Isn't Capitalism fun ?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
I work in a auto parts store now & I'm really surprised of the number of those paint care & interior products. I spend two days squaring away all the oil in the back room & oh my so, so many brands & types. I think there's more types then brands. I'm amazed. Just think if you worked at autogeek, in Florida & dealing w/ the many different type of products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts