Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i spent a few hours cleaning my car today and a few hours yesterday replacing the led tubes under the seats and adding leds to my airvents, oh and after 3 months of waiting i finally got my new plates (if you can figure them out)... this is my first time claybarring ever and i think it turned out well... tell me what you think...

front...

reflection in the fresh wax...

leds in vents... (daytime pic and its bright even in the daylight)

switches....

daytime glow...

and at night

back to the clean car pics

ass end

nose

side

under the hood...

my ex, me, and my friend (whos getting shipped out in 3 days.. today was her last day here ).. we thought a group "black car pic" was needed befor she left for iraq...

so what you think?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
yea...your car is the best lookin...maybe im partial, but youve got a head start on the chics..good luck and good moddin [thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
both girls have the same lighting setups on the way, the ex when she asks and the other when she gets back from iraq... oh and then we get to mod the stang for her.. how much fun will that be!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks sweet tell her to keep her head down been there done that feb03-mar 04 and it sucked.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah as she got on the plain we told her "run like hell and keep your head down..." shes in the airforce so hopefully she wont be in to much danger... but still sucks watching a friend leave to do that... thanks for the comments on the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts