Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and shot a few new pics of my 03' CD Silver SVTF! Comments and suggestions welcome...

At Bank of America Stadium (Home of the Carolina Panthers):

Skyline of Charlotte:

Top of the Parking Deck of Time Warner Cable Arena (Home of the Charlotte Bobcats):

Banks of Catawba River:

And Back home, New Rotors and Painted Calipers:

And as the sun's going down, the Money Shot!: (Including ongoing Partial Install of my Samco Hose kit)

The pictures aren't outstanding quality, just taken with a normal 8.0MP Digital, with no editing whatsoever. Some turned out great, others not so much, but hope you guys enjoy!

Clif
SLVRBulletSVT03

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice CD silver SVT[woot]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I really like the one with the crane in the background. it looks good.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Love the car, and love the MID WING! Looks great.

I like those wheels more and more, especially on CD silver

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
lookiing good. nice, clean, simple.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like those wheels more and more, especially on CD silver
To be honest, i've been toying with the idea of having them powdercoated black, but after taking these pics, and seeing them really clean, i've decided against it, and maybe doing a stripe around the edge in blue, just something different....

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
mid wing looks pretty dece, the rest is super clean

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
niceeeeee i love the first 2 pics, and the one with the drilled rotors, now my question is.. do you have the stock suspension?

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Nice car!! Did anyone else notice ALL the pics are of the driver's side? lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
niceeeeee i love the first 2 pics, and the one with the drilled rotors, now my question is.. do you have the stock suspension?
Yes that is my question as well, I think it looks to be droped a little mine sits higher then that.

I do like those wheels as well i was looking at a cd silver 5door svt before i got mine and it had those wheels so hott!!

Nice pics looks amazing!!

Nice car!! Did anyone else notice ALL the pics are of the driver's side? lol
Yea whats with that lol lets hope theres not a big dent or somthing on the other side! I had one good side on one of my dsm's lol the other side the finder was all smashed up..non the less a great car im sure the other side is just fine!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, the driver's side shots were pretty much accidental, the only real dent on the car is a crease in the driver's fender, haha, so no worries there,

The suspension is just Eibach Sportlines, with Stock SVT dampers, and the rotors are the R1 Concept rotors from eBay, I was skeptical at first to pick those up from ebay, but had a buddy who ordered them about 6 months ago, so I sprang for it, and they've been awesome so far, no problems....

Keep the comments coming guys!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
those are some great shots!! love your car.. where did you get your rotors from?

·
Registered
52 Posts
This thing looks as good in the pictures as it does up close, good lookin svtf bud, that midwing just keeps growin on me.

·
Registered
836 Posts
So unless i missed them, you don’t have any turn signals up front??

And your SVT looks sweet without all the snow that is covering mine

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice, your car looks great!!!...

·
Registered
318 Posts
sweet pics clif, we need to get together one day and do a shoot, ill see ya at the sft meet bud, lol u took pics at 2 of the places i work.

·
Registered
407 Posts
holy that things pure sex!!!
loving it sooooo sooo clean!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts