Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this was a fun weekend I decided to finally clean the garage that has been full and cluttered for years. Now it's my work place for my car and has every thing i need all organized on shelves. Then after cleaning i added 2 new goodies to my car that came via freight today, hehe. So tell me what u all thing.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
lookin good...love the seats.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
god those seats are hot.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
nice car. you really had me tricked with that last pic. thought it was an svt, and the auto was fooling me or something.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ haha, that's what I'm going for. I want the SVT look as u can tell.

I got them from Focus Salvage BTW, supper fast shipping, they would have been in Friday if it wasn't for my mom's school being closed and them not able to deliver them their.

Next mod’s: SVT brakes and some more power, lol.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks nice - man I can't wait until I can ditch the apartment and have a garage for all my car washing/detailing/maintaing stuff. Great color too [thumb]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
the only thing worng w/ the interior now is the ATX :p

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ hahaha, and my ZX3 wants to be like Frush's SVT when it grows up. lol.

Oh and I'm getting a new under glow kit coming as i broke my tubes. Ordered the 3million color one, were it says u can actually choose your own shade of color and have that as the glow.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Awesome[thumb]

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Best, seats, ever. Very nice.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
xbox4414 said:
^ hahaha, and my ZX3 wants to be like Frush's SVT when it grows up. lol.
Don't they all? [:D]

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the complements every one. they truly r the best seats for the focus. after working on the wiring today i got the air bag lights in the dash to turn off and 3 of the 4 heated sections work. For some reason after calling it a day the passenger seat bottom wouldn't heat up. looks like tomorrow i may have to go back out and work on the car.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
xbox4414 said:

Oh and I'm getting a new under glow kit coming as i broke my tubes. Ordered the 3million color one, were it says u can actually choose your own shade of color and have that as the glow.

Make sure you let me know when you post pics of that. I'm very interested in seeing it in action. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts