Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished cleaning up the engine bay and air filter and while I was there decided to mount my winter lights (rainning season is about to star here in cali). At the begining the central lights wouldn't turn on. I tear appart my wiring system trying to figure out what the problem was and it turned out to be just one ground cable.

Before...

After... (not much of a difference really)

uuuu smoky...

My home made wiring circuit...

...it works with light saber technology

The guardians of the circuit (Einstein and Vampire)

... And ThAAAA DAAa!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oh... My... God!... Those lights...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
man all im seeing are the motor bay pics which look a ton cleaner... i wanna see the rest

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
light vs. stereo...stereo ftw, but to each his own. Keep up the uniqueness!
With the sound of my engine.... no ned for stereo[hihi]

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
looks good, love what you have done.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
not much of a difference....phssss my ass!!! thats one hell of a clean up! nice....and i cant wait to see the full rally conversion u workin on.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
not much of a difference....phssss my ass!!! thats one hell of a clean up! nice....and i cant wait to see the full rally conversion u workin on.
I know right? It might not be the best job done but it makes all the difference. Like for example leave your car dirty and clean the rims it almost make the car look clean unless you really start looking at it. lol

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Pics of the rest of the car?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know right? It might not be the best job done but it makes all the difference. Like for example leave your car dirty and clean the rims it almost make the car look clean unless you really start looking at it. lol
So true [rolleyes]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please say you dont use those lights on the street? people would be blinded! lol
Oh yeah, I used them all the time, even on daylight[rolleyes] lol nah I just used them when it's raining or a dense fog, and unless it is really necesary I limit it to only 2 lights.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
hmmmm...no radio, big lights and the most ghetto intake i have ever seen

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
jesus dude. You may be able to see, but ANYONE driving the other way will be blinded for the rest of their lifes!

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmmmm...no radio, big lights and the most ghetto intake i have ever seen
ghetto intake?? Dude, that's the K&N FIPK II cai with a heat wrap for the cooldest air intake ever.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts