Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Joe and Im from Cincinnati, Ohio actually Lebanon, Ohio.

I own a 2002 Zx3 and I'm getting bored being the only focus guy i know out here. I thought id give a shout out to anyone who lives and drives nearby. Maybe get a get together and share the interest.

If this is for some reason in the wrong forum please let me know i had a hard time finding Ohio haha. sorry.

Thank everyone! [thumb]

-Joe

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
nope your in the right place.

your not the only person in cincy, trust me theres atleast 5 of us. i'm in fayetteville and i'm moving to mason in about a month

·
Registered
180 Posts
colerain cincinnati oh here ill post some pics in a month hehe cause thats when ill have my f2 ground effect kit on and roush hood scoop on my foci [}:)] cant wait !

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Piketon.... just a straight shot down 32 east from you guys

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
Piketon.... just a straight shot down 32 east from you guys
yeah a straight shot for like 2 hours :p

i'm within an hour of you john, btw can i come to your place to help me put on my exhaust once i get it?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Once the new garage is up..... complete with 4 post lift [ohcrap]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
mmmmmmmmmm i smell an install day in the new future [:D]

let's just not tell the wife [paranoid]

jaimz22 said:
yeah a straight shot for like 2 hours :p

i'm within an hour of you john, btw can i come to your place to help me put on my exhaust once i get it?

What about the suspension and tires? [thumb]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
1) I'm not married

2) I'll do what I damn well please in my own house

3) Tires and suspension are easy to do[:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
so yeah.......

mmmmmmmm install day [:D] [thumb]

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thought id revive the old post and see who all still lives in Cincinnati, Ohio

Im in Lebanon, Ohio

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where is that nearby? it'd be neat to have a small meet-up to share the interest lol

i always watch for fellow foci members but i never see the www.focusfanatics.com sticker lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
West side of cincy. About five min from edgewater race park.
My car has been in the garage for close to a year now.. need a new diff. but between a new baby and a new house i have not had the extra time or money to tinker with it.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

We have tried to maintain a group over the past 1 1/2 years. It gets slow from time to time and would be nice to have some new people to talk to. I Have been down an out for almost a year now and soon should be reviving the SVT.

I live in the eastgate area and work up in Lebanon. Feel free to contact me sometime. Would love to get together. My brothers both are into Foci and between the three of us we own 5 Foci! Kinda insane I know!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hopefully mine will be back soon also.. I just found out the lovely state of ohio has been shorting my check $1.40 a hour for the past year since I got promoted. Thats a hell of a back pay check that only I will know about till the parts are bought and getting put in the car. I am still going to look at selling it, but take my $ and turn around and get a SVT that can be a good safe and semi fast family car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts