Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All-
Any of you guys out there driving a fofo around Cinci area? I just ran to walmart and saw three foci - A white ZX4 with body kit and at the very least a muffler, sounded a little pitchy...A red SVT...and a Black ZX3 with Steeda decals on the skirts and across the top of the windshield. This is the first time I've ever seen any Foci around Cinci that weren't being driving by old people!

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Was it the Evandale Walmart on reading road? If so I saw the red SVT and the black ZX3 was mine. You can check my pictures to see if it was mine.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
I do not have my 17's on because of the winter. I am running my factory 15's untill spring.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Thanks man! It is allways good to run into a fellow Focus Fanatic.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Come on over to the eastside of Cincy and you will see a few more Foci running around

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, brand new here. Obviously first post. I'm in the west chester area. I have a 2002 zx3, high mileage. I love the car and want to get it turned into a solid driver. I gotta workout some kinks though. Anyone got some time to help out with some suspension diagnostics? Unfortunately I don't know anyone that's all that familiar with suspension and things. Hit me up in a pm I'll certainly get back to you. It would be cool to get something started around here anyway. I love cars and bikes and shit. haha

·
Registered
752 Posts
yea ya will... over here on the east side

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Hey guys, brand new here. Obviously first post. I'm in the west chester area. I have a 2002 zx3, high mileage. I love the car and want to get it turned into a solid driver. I gotta workout some kinks though. Anyone got some time to help out with some suspension diagnostics? Unfortunately I don't know anyone that's all that familiar with suspension and things. Hit me up in a pm I'll certainly get back to you. It would be cool to get something started around here anyway. I love cars and bikes and shit. haha
Sent ya a pm, check out the group forums and look for Focus Factor....

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
whats up i got a 2000 green zx3. im from downtown cincinnati, but im always up in clifton at UC.like most of ya Im just started my mods so maybe we all can help each other you know

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I'm about 100 miles east of Cincy... but I've met a few of the guys... I'm also the guy that does alot of the modding on here (car wise and forum wise)

Hey Nick we need to have a G2G at me place this spring.... do a few installs, maybe a cruise, BBQ and Beer!!!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
When John says modding on cars what he really means is tearing down and rebuilding Foci in his garage......His garage has had probably 10-15 Foci in it and I know of at least three with some pretty major motor work! LOL

But all kidding aside Johns a good resource for that stuff and I am glad he is staying in the Focus world a little longer with the V8 car.

Yeah we do need a get together up at your place, huge ass bonfire, and like you said some beer.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
hmm, bonfire and beer....not always a good combo unless you have midgets to toss over the bonfire of course. Either of you guys still in the need for the hood or front bumper? As soon as my month wait time on here is up I am going to go through a fire sale and sell a bunch of stuff that I don't need anymore due to having other parts already on the car. Mostly stock stuff but also some aftermarket stuff that I have put on and pulled off the car after buying something different of course.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I got a hood, cheap.... and got the guy to deliver it!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Bloo, what do you want to know about suspension or what do you what to do with yours. AND while I`m here, have any of you cultured cats seen the Dadaism exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Museum ? I may drive up in early May. Any autocross in the area ?[driving]

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Have not see that exhibit, but there is autocross....check out cincyscca.com

1 - 20 of 24 Posts