Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a cig lighter that was busted in my car, and the facia was pretty chewed up too. Got a wood grain center cover and it has the cigarette lighter bulb and ring, where is this supposed to go? I know that mine doesnt have the thing originally, but where did you guys wire it if you added it in?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol, i know its kind of a stupid thing to ask, its just having things that arent hooked up or working properly buggs the holy bejezzzus out of me hahaha

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
You cut wires on old leads and install proper ends needed for new assembly...........may have to add a bit of wire length there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have most of the wire and the connection, but where is it supposed to connect at? I see the wire follows the cigarette power and ground up into a bigger harness bundle, but from there I don't know where it's supposed to ultimately supposed to connect to

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So basically source the wire and find out where it's wired into? Lol, the reason I'm asking is because I have the ford wiring diagram book and when I was looking for where it wires into it really doesn't say at all

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
More than likely you can get 12V from another light souce in close proximity to the lighter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts