Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK People,

I have some idiot friends. Anyway, driving back to school one nite, the girl in my passenger seat decided to flick her cigarette out the window, or at least attempt to. Embers rained down all over her, as I sped down the Long Island Expressway. I pretended to be concerned for her safety, but I was more worried about my interior! [:(] When we got to the dorm, I looked in horror at my front seats, only to find several small "dents" in the fabric. They are not full fledged holes, but they look pretty bad to me. Does anyone know **any** way to fix/cover up...etc, let me know. Thanks!!!

-NICK

BTW...I don't even smoke cigarettes....[?|]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I've never found a way to fix this. Maybe someone else will have a suggestion, but in the end, you're talking about doing something that's pretty much impossible. Why did you let her smoke in the car?? I DO smoke, but even though I do, I DON'T smoke in the car, and that's one of the reasons why.

·
Registered
951 Posts
How bout getting some decent seat covers?

Knock on wood in 10 yrs of driving havent dropped a smoke in my car yet

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Seat covers man. And make that girl pay. At least for a little bit... *laughs*

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, seat covers would be ideal...but i have side air bags. I can't put covers over my seats....Can I?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I refuse to let people smoke in my car. Lose some friends- not really. Real friends will respect your wishes. The other are double looser lost your friend ship and smoking a real loser.

·
Registered
639 Posts
i normally dont smoke in the car. but i did this one time a few weeks ago, and was going over a railroad tracks, and my hand flew up and put a big hole in the visor and some ashes fell to the floor mat. when i get around to it im gonna get a new visor

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
you can buy a new factory seat cover from ford.... check out how much it is. They aren't to hard to install either

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I like the factory cover Idea!!! I smoke and yeah I burnt a hole..I`m such a dumbazz!!!Should just quit..

·
Registered
237 Posts
use a razor blade like that of an exacto knife,
go over the burn lightly scraping the top part off the singes
go over lighty not to hard to cut the shit outta of it
thats good for minor burns...but holes is totally different to much work and not alot of patience
u gotta cut carpet from an unoticable spot and glue it. to much work.
hope that helps

-danny

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have heard of people buying felt or some kind of fabric similar in color, then cutting the fabric into small peices, then putting fabric glue over the effected area, and then putting a the small peices of fabric in the area. as lon as its and unnoticeable are . your cool.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i agree with the "no smoking in car" people. i never have, and never will let people smoke in my car. for the reasons that my interior can get damaged, and it just smells after a while.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I straight up dont allow anyone to smoke in my car, take this as a lesson learned, your seat is F***ed, just get a new one

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No smoking in car from now on as suggested and I would make the person who did it pay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts