Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Q Logic Enclosures Kick Panel and Sub Box Special 00-07 Focus

Hello,

My name is Chris Brinkley with Q Logic Enclosures here in Stillwater, OK. We are a car audio accessory manufacturer that specializes in Kick Panels and Sub Enclosures for specific vehicles. I would like to offer the members of Focus Fanatics a End of year special on our sub enclosures and kick panels. We currently have products that cover the 2000-2007 Ford Focus Hatch and Sedan. I will list them here below.

QL-K2012C/B Kick Panels

Factory Style Kick Panels to install either a 6.5" or a 5.25" component set in a 2000-2007 Focus Hatch/Sedan/SVT. Comes with all mounting accessories and can be installed in 20 mins a side. We also offer the panels to be painted so they can be matched to all interior colors:

Black
Dark Gray/Agate
Medium Prairie Tan
Medium Graphite

Before

After

Regular Price is 219.99
Focus Fanatics Price is 179.99 w/ Free shipping

QL-C1FOC110A01 10" Sub Enclosure

Factory Style vehicle specific sub enclosure for the 2000-2007 ZX3/SVT Hatchback focus. This sub enclosure is for one 10" woofer sealed and is mounted behind a grill for that factory clean look. All enclosures come with all hardware, sound deadening, polyfil for inside of box, and instructions on how to install. I am more than willing to call and walk through the install of this as well if needed since I have had one of these vehicles and are very familiar.

Before:

After:

Regular price on this enclosure is 269.99
Focus Fanatics price is 179.99 w/ Free Shipping*

If there are any questions please let me know and I would be glad to help you. Thank you for your time and have a great rest of the week.

*Offer only good on first 24 units price goes to $229.99 after that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I realized I am missing this so I am going to add it.

Product Promotion Requirements:
1) Company / Seller Name(Q Logic Enclosures / Chris Brinkley)
2) Company / Seller Address(2811 E 6th Ave Stillwater, OK 74074)
3) Company / Seller Phone & Email(800.762.0351 / [email protected])
4) Company / Seller Web Site URL (www.qlogicdirect.com)
5) Promotional Product Information (see above)
6) Focus Fanatics Discount (Required) (see above)

Thanks a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.