Votes: 9 36.0%
  • SVT/SAP

Votes: 16 64.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal. Messed up the rear bumper and quarter panel a few months back, getting it all fixed next month. Need a new bumper. Also installing roush side skirts, painting the headlight housings and grille black, probably either a mach 1 or fs lip as well.

So here's the decision that has to be made for the bumper...originally figured nothing but the svt/sap rear, till i discovered that the roush bumper is $280, new, free shipping on ebay. With an OBO feature, hehe. Can actually save a little money on it, and it's readily available. The svt? I'm not paying $300+shipping for a new one, so i'll have to wait till i come across one used [:(]

Roush or SVT? As for styling, the SVT just barely edges the Roush for me, so i'm leaning Roush due to price. Just thought I'd get some opinions.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
svt looks a lot better imo, but above that is euro for me :D

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
svt for sure!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow no love for the roush lol

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
what do you want?? that's the bumper you should get.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, yeah, true nov, but i figured i'd get a few opinions here as i love my fellow ff'ers, haha. anyways, i mean i was thinkin svt for certain at first, but i'd rather save that extra $100 or more i'd be paying. and considering all the roush parts on, and going on my car (suspension, exhaust, side skirts), figure i could continue the theme! lol, probably will just depend on whether an svt bumper pops up on the site for the right price between now and january. $240 shipped for the roush was the counter offer they sent me...so that's enticing.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I like both, but for the sake of argument and being different, im sayin go with roush and continue the theme

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Go with the Roush since your getting the side skirts too. Unless your going for a Frankenstein FOFO look.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Wow REALLY???? THE SVT IS WINNING?????? Just wow, wow just wow. I'd pick which ever one looses so that you don't have what everyone else has.

Also, if you go with the Roush, it may be difficult to find. If you do, you'll shell out some mucho dinero. I got the entire kit for under what just the rear costs.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Go with the Roush. If you are looking long-term of continuing the "Roush-based" theme then go with Roush bumper.

Could I have said "Roush" enough in that past statement lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts