Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what kinda hp do u think its gonna add when alls said and done? And when do u think it will all be ready????????

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I hope the diablo chip comes out soon I want a chip so bad (inexpsensive easy power)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
1turbofocus said:
It is finished and waiting on Diablo to do there part it will be FULL tuning with the end user able to fine tune it there self

Tom
Hmm, very interesting. Is this something that is reconfigurable if we change things in the future? Is that what's implied when you say FULL tuning? Sounds cool, definitely keeping my eyes open for that one...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So diablo is deffinetly coming out with a chip? because there chips are nice mang i hope that ish comes out soon

·
Registered
94 Posts
I posted a link to a thread Don made about his PCM, and him having it flashed by Superchips Custom. I thought people would be interested in hearing his testimonial, as he is a guinea pig for us all. It seems alot of people are "racist" against other Focus boards, and wont check links. I guess next time I wont bother posting links to information.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Jonny Bolt said:
I posted a link to a thread Don made about his PCM, and him having it flashed by Superchips Custom. I thought people would be interested in hearing his testimonial, as he is a guinea pig for us all. It seems alot of people are "racist" against other Focus boards, and wont check links. I guess next time I wont bother posting links to information.
Wow rascist, kinda strong dontcha think. How can one be rascist against another car forum?

·
Registered
94 Posts
focaltech said:
Wow rascist, kinda strong dontcha think. How can one be rascist against another car forum?
I was kidding. Being sarcastic. Sorry, I forgot to put a "LOL" after my post. Somehow I knew you'd find the time to chime in.

BTW, it's racist, not "rascist".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts