Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my sideskirts installed and painted about 6 days ago and now there chipping and it looks like it could be from the ice they are only chipping around front where the front tire spins. any suggesting like having under coating on that lip or what i dont want mud flaps they look ugly.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know but im looking for a way to prevent that but not have mudflaps waste of 225 dollars now cause there freaking chipping i might get some undercouting and just do the front part that goes by the tire.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i went back to the autobody today and there going to re paint them cause he doesent think they should have done that and hes going to put some new clear coat stuff on it its like a sticker he said but its clear coat and it protects paint its like in invisable bra from what he said.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah my buddy had his mustang painted there and he got a chip on the hood and they fixed it for him.. the dude said the only bad thing is i have to leave them on there and wait a few weeks to have them re painted cause he doesent really want to paint them and have my driving on them when its snowy and icy out with all the salt on the roads and stuff.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
I was gonna say take it back. There is NO reason at all it should chip so soon. Cool that they're repainting it. Good guys. [thumb]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts