Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have two Diablos. I tested the SPI automatic chip for FocusSport. I have both a 4 bank and a single bank chip. I love both, but Diablo has decided to take the "control" from companies like FocusSport so they can only do a standard burn. If you're in the market, I have one for sale or you can wait until the new generation chip comes out soon (inside knowledge...Martha Stewart style). The chip I have for sale is a 4 bank with either the standard performance burn or a header burn ($110 value) for $150. I will have it programmed by FocusSport as long as they have a file, then sent to you. It was only used for testing so it is only a few months old. I have a chip that is programmed for my header, cam, and injector/MAF setup, so this is an extra.

Lemme know,
Jim

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
No silly.....One chip at a time is all you get...

You can get a "flip chip" I can't remember who makes it, thuogh. MyFordPerformance.com is the place to go for your chips.

My chip is an FVV8 also. It is set up for no speed limiter, a 6k rev limiter, and standard performance file.

e-mail me and maybe we can work something out. Both chips will be for sale as soon as the turbo goes on.

Jim

·
Registered
86 Posts
What Ive heard, for the most part. its just best to upgrade via bolt on's for best performance. For the most part the rev-limiter [main reason people get new ecu] wont allow you to go past or sorta near 140. You will see the most gains with CAI, Exhaust, Throttle, etc mods.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I understand that but without cams and/or chip how you suppose to fine the items you listed? How you suppose to get the max out of the items you listed? therefore you need cam and you should get a chip!

·
Registered
138 Posts
For the Money the SPi Cam Sproket is the way to go! Also the UDP both from FC are the Next ton Upgrades before the Chip you should do if you already have a CAI, Exhaust, SP Wires and maybe a TB-

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
I have an auto and a ecu code of XAUO. so is there any way to take off the speed limiter????????????????????? cuz 108mph sucks. any possibilities???

·
Registered
138 Posts
Please I am asking this anyone who removes the Speedlimiter Drive Carefully!!! My Niece was Close to be Fully Paralized from some idiot doing 120 and the only mod he had to his vehicle was a speed limit raising chip! Im not saying anything towards anyone about doing this Mod- and I myself think its great but just be careful for yourself and for others!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I gotta agree with that one. We should all be driving carefully wether we drive tuned cars or stock granny wagons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts