Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a small g2g,but it was a blast though.. getting there was madness due to the 1st buc's game of the year happening only 2 blocks north of where we were,but it started around 745 with just vince(panic) and I,and ended around 1am with vince and jackie(jrzx3) as well.. i had a great time,vince definately cool to hang with,and jackie you make things interesting and thats awesome,you are definately 1 cool ass person to hang with! and now... the pics...sorry if they are blurry,its hard to keep hands completely still with slow shutter on for night

vince is starting a paypal account so that we can all donate to help jackie with her focus! 1st.. the FF/[FJ] car wash event for her..

jackies interior,very nice!

then...we noticed outta nowhere..jackie had an accident!![:)~] (random jackie photos)

ya notice jackie doesnt mind the camera... vince on the other hand doesnt really like it to much.. but i got him lol
and the vid from my phone[:D]
Chilli's G2G Vid

again.. i had a blast,cant wait for another one!

Ted

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
WOOT!!! Had a blast you two. You both are cool also! Can't believe we were there so late. [:D]

Wow, my car is so filthy. And my brakes almost killed me on Dale Mabry after leaving... Ooops. Hahhaaaa

Must do this again sometime. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
oh man, i hae not been to the first one yet, but she's finally back on the road ad getting ready for NOPI!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
focuztyle said:
oh man, i hae not been to the first one yet, but she's finally back on the road ad getting ready for NOPI!!!
huh??[?]

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ok I just downloaded the software to watch the video NICE!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I got a hair cut today [ohcrap]

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Panic said:
Ok I just downloaded the software to watch the video NICE!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I got a hair cut today [ohcrap]
[rofl] [rofl]

the only thing im doin after work,is feedin the dog,take him for a walk and at 9pm i watch WWE raw.. why whats up?

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I can't go.

Not that you asked me.... I'm just sayin... lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
Why are you so mean to me Jackie[:(] Plus I knew Ted was on he posted not to long ago i was going to ask you I sent you a pm but you did not reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to hang out and make some new friends

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Who is being mean? Oh you Cancers are so sensitive. lol

Vince... chiiiiilllllll... [giggle][:D]

·
Registered
677 Posts
So what do you have to do tomorrow that is so important that you can't hang out with us focus people?

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
That's for meee to know... ;) ;)

Have fun if you guys do go out!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i can watch you two post back and forth.. its like fri-night all over again[hihi]

·
Registered
677 Posts
She was picking on me friday night wasn't she???? she was nice to you. You know i went home and cried right[werd]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts