Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal. I nailed a raccoon this past fall and cracked my front bumper. I don't want to make an insurance claim because I think my deductible is about the same as it would be to buy a bumper and put it on myself. So here's what I'm trying to find out:

1. Does anyone here have an Infra Red in color bumper that came off of a 2003 SVTF that they are wanting to offload for a reasonable price?

2. Does anyone know where to get OEM style body parts at a reasonable price? (Not the stealership. Already looked there and it is like 400 bones to get one from them. [Well, truth be told, I've only looked on fordracing.com. The last time I tried to get an OEM part fordracing was WAY cheaper than the stealership])

3. Any other ideas?

Thanks a bundle in advance.

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Wake Performance used to sell SVT bumpers for $375, but they cancelled my order with an apology email explaining that they had issues getting them special ordered from Ford Racing. To my knowledge they're still not available, because the link has been taken off the website for a few months now. I'm guessing that Ford Racing no longer carries a surplus of them.

So unless you can find it somewhere else where they don't need to special order it from Ford Racing, your only other bet is through a dealership. My second attempt at getting an SVT front bumper was more successful through Mike. Unfortunately it won't run cheaper than $400. Mine came to $443 with shipping, but your price may vary from your location.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts