Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the focus so If anyone is in the PA/NJ/DE areas and need a hand working on there vehicle I could use the experience and im willing to help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh nice. Misfire actually works here as well. And a guy with a modified ST is a sales guy here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 4
Very awesome! I've seen a red first gen and a new focus rolling around here. The newer one is like a green/ teal with black rims. Not an st but I think it looks awesome.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep an eye out for me. I drive a bright blue zx3 with black wheels, lowered, and tint.

What year? That's what I think I meant. Is a blue color. I think I've seen you like 4 or 5 times up and down west chester pike. And pulling in and out of freds. Im that wired guy in an xterra with a black grill always starring at your car. Hahaha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine is an 01. There is a diesel tech who works here with a 12 blue hatch back non st with black wheels too. Forgot about him. That's probably who you've seen

Yeah that's probably the one. I will keep an eye out. If you see a dude in an xterra give u the thumbs up. That's me hahaha. I've seen a blur and black st rolling around too.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Very awesome! There are more around than I thought. That's good!
And CJ has the MK1 Red SVT a few miles from Fred Beans. There is a Black MK3 ST that lives in Rose Hill apts. Warren has a MK3 Blue ST and lives in town.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts