Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are a lot of Marylanders on here...

Friday nights at Checkers on Route 2 (Crain/Ritchie Hwy) at about 9:00 or so usually is a pretty fun time of shooting the S, hanging out, and checkin out each others Foci and the other tuners.

I finally got my Focus back from the dealer and I have the need to drive it. We usually take over the parking lot and with a good turnout of 5-8 Foci, it's a good time. No mod's necessary, I bring my stock Foci and it's a way to meet other members and just hang out. If we are lucky we might get to see the sweet Purple/Black ZX3, a Blue SVT with all the tricks, Silver SVT, black ZX3 turbo(?), another nice blue ZX3 with turbo and custom interior, a few stockers to show up and all others are welcome. I also posted this on the Jet.

Weather permitting, I will be there around 9:00. So come on out.
Checkers in Glen Burnie @ 1417 N. Crain Hwy. Take Exit 3B off the Balt. beltway 695 for Ritchie Highway/Crain Hwy Route 2 south. Easy to get to.

See you there!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?!?!?! A couple members of the Jet are going to meet up and it looks like 4 or 5 Foci are going to be there so far...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good times!!! There were 7 Foci total and 4 SVT's. D brought the awesome ZX3 after some track time and very cool supercharged SVT. UBH8in, love the mods and the other Foci, thanks for showin up. Hope next time to totally take over Checkers.

Fall = good weather and Glen Burnie! Lets see a stronger representation next time.

JH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts