Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
looking SHARP man....i think you should replace that fart cannon with a real exhaust though...just my $0.02!

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
nice, I like those exahust's they look nice on the focus. HOw do you like those tires?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the feedback, but the exhaust is a stainless 2.25 obx so it's "real" and it sounds mean, as far as the detail job, I used the mothers clay bar last weekend, and got the paint as smooth as a babies bottom and then washed and waked it today, this ride is freaking clean!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as for the tires, the nitto neogen and the most quiet tire I have had, and they stick like flies on poo.....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I use the same stuff[thumb] Nice!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she is just so drop dead sexxxy.....[pray] [headbang]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ask the Carolina guys.....they know how clean my ride is......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
debading makes it so clean out back.....and I always have people asking me what kind of car it is......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so I wake up this morning and she is covered in morning dew, so I have to wipe her down again.....Lol oh well....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have seen people posting up that fishing like works really good with goo gone, I used my military ID card and rubbing alcohol to get the residue off...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow the elbow grease really paid off! Great work!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments......my next exterior mod is getting my wheels powder coated in gloss black for the ultimate murdered out foci.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Wow! Nice job, Israel. It looks like a fresh can of paint - like you could just stick your finger in it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts