Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 76.7%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there is a guy on craigslist that wants to trade his 16" Voxx wheels for stock wheels. The tires are great and well, the rims look a little better than stock I think. Let me know what you think! Should I get them?

Thanks!

(edit)
Here is my rims:

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, he said they rubbed, that's why he is letting them go.

·
Registered
982 Posts
They look great. The offset don't look right. Looks like they stick out a bit more than stock. They do look better than stock though.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I don't know a lot about offset, can someone help me understand what I should be looking for. I should be able to fit a wheel tonight and see what it looks like on my car.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
i think they look good.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
you don't want those...

they are like a 30 offset, you are looking for more a 40-45-48 offset.

that sticks out way too much...it will rub and be unpleasant

·
Registered
188 Posts
I really like the stock ones better... plus the rub issue is something you don't need. May not be a problem with just you, but put another adult or two in there and they will rub on all four corners. [paranoid]

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But my car sits so high...maybe I just need to paint the stockers for now.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
yeah I wouldn't get those.....my car rubbed every so often before I dropped tire sizes and it was funny the first couple of times then it got REALLY annoying

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
ya but what if in the future you wana lower it?

and it doesnt look good with wheels sticking out past the fender!

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay, I understand...now I got to call the guy...suck!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i would stick with stockers. i think they are a better looking wheel. just paint them.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
yeh, dont get those! i had a set of 17's, right size, but the used tires the shop fitted me with were too thick and too wide. i was constantly rubbing for 2 weeks until i decided enough was enough. spend the extra money in getting the right size set rather than cheating yourself for less.

·
Registered
427 Posts
your foci looks great like it is! OEM wheels FTW lol

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Agreed. Although a drop would set it off quite nicely. Hey by the way, have you seen the Sonic GTG thread?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
meh..i hate the ST wheels, but these don't look much better, plus the above offset comments makes this a no-no.

save up and get some nice ASA rims or something, they look excellent on red cars

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I called him...me no getting those rims. Thanks guys, I would have been sad for sure!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts