·
Registered
2,192 Posts
lol thats the shit

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Gothem's "RICE, I MEAN, RIDE OF THE YEAR!" It's Robyn's new car.. I bet Batman is jealous!

·
Registered
571 Posts
not bad, i kinda like it[:D] . DRAT!! almost said it with a straight face...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
its turbo charged... or maybe thats a mock- intercooler... i would not be suprised

take off that stupid wing... that insanely stupid front end, redo the WHOLE interior, paint it a normal color, redo the tail lights, and make that damn tail pipe stick out straight with a real tip. THEN you may have a good car... im sure i missed something.

**EDIT** AHHH! how could i miss that... whats the deal with the intake throttle bodies...???!!! they should be hit with a bat they should, then shoot them with a bazooka

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The front reminds me of a beetle bug for some reason. You know, the front teeth of those scary looking beetles lol!? Poor dude probably spent a ton of cash and now has nothing... except a robynmobile.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
the best part is the price !!!

i like the colo thou...
he only nice part of the car....

i still dont get the blower and "fully functional" thing....

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
hahahha robin-mobile
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

it seems like instead of that big gay fake-V8-blower he could have gotten a small hoodscoop and had a better effect.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Repost? How so? I just found it on Ebay... unless it has been there for a long time or something....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh shit, my bad! Thanks for the heads up.. but that proves that we all don't see the same stuff... I'm kind of limited on the forums I check.

·
Registered
18 Posts
[ohcrap] I dont like it at all
This HONDA is so much.......HONDA[rofl]
[thumbd] [thumbd] [thumbd]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Ugh.. that is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. And to top it off, they did the interior yellow. Gosh, I was hungry for some food, but now I lost my appetite.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts