Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I'd never drive an F1 car... geez, two little flaps or rudders, and Boom!
Have yourself an airplane.

I didn't like seeing that last clip, or the clip with the porsche...

·
Registered
766 Posts
He had a fake piece of skin over his arm and the seem was covered by that watch he was wearing. If you have ever seen skin cut open it looks nothing like that.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
03Z_ex_three, when you get a deep insicion it does LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE THAT.
you dont bleed right away. i think that it "looked" real. i doubt it was tho. i didnt see any veins or fat pockets.
im sure it was fake only because #1 it is imposible for your digestive track to shoot a coin down your arm, if it did you'd already be dead.

#2 you dont see any cuts on his arm from him practicing this trick

#3 nobody in there right mind would do something like that

#4 that was a dumb trick

#5 lets play a game called run from the scissors cause his hair was way to long. RUN FROM FOCUS MIKE :snip snip: ehheheee

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
It was real, I don't know what the trick is called, but I have heard about it before. And I have witnessed two (2) autopsys in my life, your skin looks just like that when you cut it.

1) And how do you explain the coin WAS moving down his arm on its on power?

2) The lady signed it, how did it get in there before the "false skin" was sealed in the lady had JUST signed it?

I have heard of a lot of creepy stuff like that, especially seeing as my ex was from LS and her mom was a witch. They are Creole people. She could bend a spoon just by looking at it. No BS...

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
You think it was real, eh? Well, I have some land in Arizona, right on the ocean, that I'd love to sell you.... [8]

Dude, people spend their entire lives perfection illusions just like this one. Doesn't mean it's not entertaining or cool to see, but it's a trick. The same as sawing a lady in half or pulling a rabbit out of a hat...

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i think tricky people like that need to get beatin a bit more often,

HEY WANNA SEE A TRICK MR. MAGICIAN?

sure focus mike

OK...SMILE :punching there mouth:

BAM!

owww my teef ar bleedin owwww my fooo fwont teef are miffing.

hahahahahahaaaa

See i made your teeth disappear!

i hate tricky people like that cause they confuse me to much with there trickery GRRRR

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
focus mike said:
i think tricky people like that need to get beatin a bit more often,

HEY WANNA SEE A TRICK MR. MAGICIAN?

sure focus mike

OK...SMILE :punching there mouth:

BAM!

owww my teef ar bleedin owwww my fooo fwont teef are miffing.

hahahahahahaaaa

See i made your teeth disappear!

i hate tricky people like that cause they confuse me to much with there trickery GRRRR
[hah] [boxface]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts