Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put a lot of work into this lil SVT. So I figured I'd share ;b

Hope y'all enjoyed.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Yes I was going to ask about the head lights. Do you have a pic of the assembled light? Nice work on the car looks damn good how well does the CAI work?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
May I ask, what projector is that?

Very clean svtf

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I hope the pic #5 from top isn't ur cut off with those projectors it looks fuzy

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Very nice. Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot guys. That Volant intake is so much better than the stock svt. I think pic number 6 or 7 shows the headlights complete. They're blacked out so I will post another close up for ya. My cut off is terrible as you can see from the pic below. I just don't know how to fix it...any help would be great. Slammed I will have to get back with ya on that. After my up coming suspension rebuild I am going to save up for a retrofit resource kit for the headlights and fogs. In the meantime I would like to fix the cut off issue. They need to be resealed anyway.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

May I ask, what projector is that?

Very clean svtf
They are E55 projectors I believe.

One of the old venders here at FF did them...which was a complete rip. If I know what I know now I could have easily done the job myself...for half the price.

Anyway thanks a lot for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I like how you paint your hood from the inside. My isolation is falling apart and I was thinking either to paint the hood from inside too or sticker the crap out of it :D

I also like small details like the green illumination in your radio to match the SVT cluster. I did the same thing with my JVC ;)

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
That's one thing I didn't like about my in laws elantra, was the sharp cut off from the projectors it lit up the road good but cut off just shy of eye level and I thought it hindered the drive more than helped. Hers was stock of course.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I may assume whats causing your lights to flare up like that is the cutoff shields is messed up.

This is my cutoff shield through the projector. As you see its straight across.

Here is my cutoff line:

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Very clean looking ride man, lot of blood sweat and tears in there for sure. Love the underside of the hood too. Hawt

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
@ Slammed, thanks man I will check that out next time I POP them open. Good luck on ROTM!

@ Andrev, yeah I liked the JVC, but someone stole it a couple weeks ago, along with tearing up my sub trying to get it out...boo. The guy that reprinted my car airbrushed the flames under the hood. I think it gives my svt a unique look. Thanks everyone :) Glad y'all like it.

@ vonkrause, a lot of busted knuckles LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts