Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Has it been lowered yet? Looks like it hasn't to me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na, I'm not going to lower it. I just can't be that careful where I park

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Very clean looking, that's the same body kit I want, i love the avenger, i'm dropped 1.8in though, so it's going to be a biotch up here in nw indiana to park in this snow.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanx, now that the exterior is just about finished I'm now focusing on power!![:)~] [:)~]

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Is your hood open? I like what you've done but I think it would look hella better if it was dropped. Dropping would complement the wheels and the kit. Parking wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
565 Posts
green03zx3 said:
What rims are those, they are very much like what I'm seeking for my car next spring.
look like painted SVT rims to me

...also looks like you dont have any turn signals in the front Laidman [confused]

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are SVT rims, not painted, powdercoated. I also have the EURO spec upper grill, with turn signals mounted in behind them. I will have engine pics up soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very nice on the rims, have considered getting my rims powdercoated. Still have yet to find an aftermarket pair that I have fell in love with. Those SVT ones probably the nicest ones I've seen so far, especially in that dark color.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, too bad on the way to that show I curbed one of my rims, ruined my whole day[?|]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car looks great but to me it seems that that is not the avenger kit. the avenger kit is a little different and bigger

·
Registered
511 Posts
I was going to say, it is newer big mouth and not the Avenger. Looks nice though! Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
732 Posts
how do you pass inspection cuz i dont see any turn singles ?????????

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Laidman said:
you have a good eye, it is the Big Mouth Kit from W.W.
the only reason i was able to see what type it was is because ive been looking at the avenger kit for my sedan. i have been comparing three kits and the one you have is one of them. your car still looks awesome though. i really like it [thumb]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts