Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm not feelin the graphics on the side... doesnt do anything for me. I like those rims however. Jury is still out on the spoiler.... need a better picture of it. I think a nice dark tint job would compliment it nicely... i love black foci with tinted windows.

what do you have done under the hood?
[unsure]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice Ride, love the color

My car

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Don't like the graphics at all.
What is under the hood?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i guess i'm the only one who actually kinda digs the graphics. not MY own taste, but they look decent with what he's got going on there. keep up the good work, man.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya that is ugly

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The graphics don't look that bad to me, either. My favorite custom job by far is YNOT's tri-color paint job, but I don't see what's so ricey about the graphics. The side skirts and the sideways fart can muffler do seem a little ricey, though. Sorry snipertoe, but you did ask "what do you guys think?"

·
Registered
845 Posts
are those painted stock wheels? I see you painted you calipers, and put on a universal "fart can" muffler. Just curious...do you have nitrous and gauges on your A pillar?
Your car looks ok (better than stock)...it's a little too...uh, much...for my taste, but as long as you're happy. I see you have stickers in the windows too. Are those from performance products you put on your car, or stickers for speakers, body kits, and Holly carburators? lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like the scheme... looks nice. Don't like the wing, but that's just my opinion. Rims look nice with the Avenger kit, right?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Here's a quickie Photoshop I did:

Just by removing the "bottom" part of the stripe and some stickers off the side, I like the look a lot more. Just me though.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
SVT4ME said:
Here's a quickie Photoshop I did:

Just by removing the "bottom" part of the stripe and some stickers off the side, I like the look a lot more. Just me though.
Actually, that looks a lil' better.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car doesnt look all that bad. would prefer it with tinted windows. who ever is in the drivers seat looks a little too small to be driving a car. car looks way to big for them. [hihi]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have a injen intake,aem cams,obx strut bar,hearders...thats all for right now i'm think of going for a turbo kit.Yes they are stock rims i painted them flat black..i got new 18in velox vx-6 gunmetal..the side skirts are custom fitted.as for my graffics i love them and they compliment my carbon fiber hood real good..thank you for all of your compliments and opinon!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts