Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
looks good. are you planning on any body mods?

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Where did you get those rims? And what kind of tires are those? Very nice looking car dude....love the seats! For some reason the strut bar looks broken...or twisted @ the right side....maybe I've just never seen this kind (Got the Focussport myself). Red was kinda weird at first, but it's very evident that you keep it quiet. Is that a JBA Header? What's it attached to....? Keep it nice. [:D]

·
Registered
348 Posts
yeap they are ST200 rims i too also have them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice looking car...wheels and racing seats look sweet!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Odublar said:
Where did you get those rims? And what kind of tires are those? Very nice looking car dude....love the seats! For some reason the strut bar looks broken...or twisted @ the right side....maybe I've just never seen this kind (Got the Focussport myself). Red was kinda weird at first, but it's very evident that you keep it quiet. Is that a JBA Header? What's it attached to....? Keep it nice. [:D]
Yokohama Parada Spec 2

The strut bar is bent to fit the rest of the compartment!

Its a JBA shorty!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The intent of my ride was to perform for myself and the person riding with me... that's it!!! I want a quick smooth ride and this provides it. I'm gooing to more power soon.

The drop is approx. 1.6"

Thanks!!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
nice man, which corbeus are they? any specific size or width?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awesome job so far!
I think your ride could use a few exterior mods to make it look a bit meaner.... new hood or headlights maybe? Then it would be complete.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts