Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 01 zx3, with a 4-2-1 race header, which i just installed about a month ago. at first the car ran like a bat out of hell. 80 or so miles later, the check engine light came on. at first i just wanted the light off just incase something would go wrong. i purchased a mil eliminator. i wired it into what i thought was the rear 02 sensor, and went to the auto parts store to have it shut off. well that wasn't right, so i wired it into the other sensor thinking i was just stupid. needless to say it's still on but since i installed the mil eliminator the car hasn't ran properly. i believe the computer is using the Limited Operation Strategy or "limp mode". has anyone been through this or am i just as always the "lucky" one?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i had the check engine light come on when i installed my exhuast and i was going to buy the mil eliminator but decided that im lazy and dont really worry about it, maybe after i but my header and flex on ill get one. did u ever think that maybe your mil eliminator is bad?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts