Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Ford Focus ZX3 5 Speed
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey if anyone can help I got a check engine light On my 2003 Focus ZX3 5 speed manual 2.0 code reader out and the code was p0172 system too rich bank 1 what’s the problem and how to fix it

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
That can be caused by many things. How many miles on it? When was the last time it had basic maintenance - air filter, spark plugs, coil pack, wires, etc? How old are the O2s Does it misfire ever? What is the RFP?

Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That can be caused by many things. How many miles on it? When was the last time it had basic maintenance - air filter, spark plugs, coil pack, wires, etc? How old are the O2s Does it misfire ever? What is the RFP?

Paul
No misfire right now just really bad Adeleine when the car heats up 150 thousandAnd I really couldn’t tell you about the maintenance I just bought it I’m hoping the dealership that I got it from going to take a look at it all I can tell you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No misfire right now just really bad Adeleine when the car heats up 150 thousandAnd I really couldn’t tell you about the maintenance I just bought it I’m hoping the dealership that I got it from going to take a look at it all I can tell you
And also it’s got a cold air induction on K and N

1 - 4 of 4 Posts