Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some clear corners for my SVT and most of the ones i have found on ebay are 15 buks plus some rediculous amount for shipping. Do any large auto shops carry them? If not, where have you guys picked them up online?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
you can pick them up off ebay for about 20 dollars to your door. i think they will be something like 8 dollars with 12 dollars shipping.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
yea they pricey, shipping is what makes em sooo much, 8 bucks for the product 20 for shipping, its pretty shitty

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Klondike said:
yea they pricey, shipping is what makes em sooo much, 8 bucks for the product 20 for shipping, its pretty shitty
Would there be any chance of a local shop carrying them? Pretty sure a place like Kraigens would not but any ideas on some types of shops i could start to call. Me likes to get the best deal me cans.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
ebay has a new policy against price gouging on shipping, maybe you can report them for it and get away with a cheaper deal on them

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
yeah these merchants are just trying to save a few nickels by lowering the price of the product so they don't have to pay ebay as much on the winning bid fees. Also if they sell it below cost, they can write this off on their taxes as a "loss". But they are making it all back by charging a ton for shipping and handling (which ebay doesn't charge a fee on or the goverment doesn't require you to report) . Pretty sneaky if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
If shipping was free, they would charge $20 for the signals. If shipping was $5, they would charge $15 for the signals. If shipping was $10, they would charge $10 for the signals. The sellers want to get $15 for the signals (plus they pay about $5 for shipping). They're not gouging on the shipping, they're just trying to attract your business buy posting a lower "but it now" price than other sellers. no matter who you buy them from, you're still going to pay about $20.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I just looked they were 5 bucks and shipping was 15 so 20 all together. Rememer shipping also included all work needed to drive them and stand in line at the ups counter. I live 25 miles and charge 5 bucks extra for that so sometimes shipping is more.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
20 bucks just means no 18 pack of beer, just buy them.

·
Registered
230 Posts
dont buy those one's you have a link to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did and even though I called to confirm that they were black or at least dark, as they appear in the picture, they showed up chrome. Upon arrival, I contacted them and told them I recieved the wrong product and after a week of talking to non english speaking "customer service" representatives they told me that I am SOL and that they only have chrome ones.

Be weary, I hate those ass holes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lowzx3on17s said:
dont buy those one's you have a link to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did and even though I called to confirm that they were black or at least dark, as they appear in the picture, they showed up chrome. Upon arrival, I contacted them and told them I recieved the wrong product and after a week of talking to non english speaking "customer service" representatives they told me that I am SOL and that they only have chrome ones.

Be weary, I hate those ass holes.
Thanks for the words of advice but i want the clear chrome ones. I actually ended up ordering these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=140014752821&ih=004&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

I figured the chrome would look great with my silver car.

Sorrry about your problem bro, try selling them and get another pair. Im sure someone on here would pick them up from you.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ebay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts