Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I picked these up off ebay for $20 after deciding that I didn't want to go through the hassle of tinting them, and knowing how anal cops are in this town, I Know I would get pulled.

They arnt the nicest looking things in the world, but as far as im concerned, anything that changes the stock appearance is an upgrade.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures, Phone camera.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I think they look pretty cool. Dresses up the stock tails nicely.

Any thoughts on painting them to match?

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wtf is up with this troll? lmao gtfo

anyways,

Nah, I'm gunna keep them black, Because I'm painting my stock wheels with plastidip, and I have black hardware on the door handles and ect, which normally I dont like, but after my wonderful 3 minute photoshop job, i think the black wheels make everything else that is black look better

I might even go find some black trim, but idk.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
no troll here... they dont even follow where the light would be putting out... so your brake light will be in three different sections... maybe if they outlined each section it would be a little better.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
that top section is your blinker.... and the big one towards the right is the brake light.. or they both light up...

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
You admitted in the original post that they aren't the best looking things. Why would it be trolling for someone to agree?

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
25 W's tops. I'd say about 20 of them are justified. Body matched they'd only justify 10-15.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
and? thats how i am... if you dont like it than leave... your so new you dont even have the right to call someone a troll yet. o ya and needs a tint and drop! HAHAHA

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
and? thats how i am... if you dont like it than leave... your so new you dont even have the right to call someone a troll yet. o ya and needs a tint and drop! HAHAHA
Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sure, i'd love a tint job and a drop, but school tuition is priority 1, then $ for dates and gifts, then my computer which is alot because I'm a gamer, then my car... and considering its an old piece of shit anyway it doesn't make any sense to spend that much money on a car that I'm going to replace in a couple years. I mean damn, its a focus, not a mustang. I just want to make it A little more customized in the mean time.

and you don't need the "right" to call anyone a troll, lmao. If your better than me because I'm new and your car is nicer, then you need to grow up. But that's your problem, not mine.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That is no way to welcome a new member.............

Keep doing what you like Bradlyeon, I think it looks fine.
And welcome to the site. Most people here are quite friendly.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
sure, i'd love a tint job and a drop, but school tuition is priority 1, then $ for dates and gifts, then my computer which is alot because I'm a gamer, then my car... and considering its an old piece of shit anyway it doesn't make any sense to spend that much money on a car that I'm going to replace in a couple years. I mean damn, its a focus, not a mustang. I just want to make it A little more customized in the mean time.

and you don't need the "right" to call anyone a troll, lmao. If your better than me because I'm new and your car is nicer, then you need to grow up. But that's your problem, not mine.
Since you've decided to talk shit about the Focus on Focus Fanatics, I believe you've come to the wrong place.

So, let's go ahead and address your post, n00b.

You'd like a tint and drop, but you don't have the money for it because of school (I'll buy that), dates and gifts (if you get the date by use of gift that's known as prostitution), and video games (which lead me to further suspect the dates are achieve through the use of prostitutes).

Now, earning the "right" to call someone a Troll. I've been a round a bit and have read through the posts, so I can tell when someone else that has been around is trolling. You've been around for not very long, so you lack the knowledge to call troll.

If you'd rather have a mustang, put away your joystick, get a part time job, sell your "piece of shit", and buy one for $3k. Don't slap some eBay tail covers on without even a finish and talk shit.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts

Generally not a good idea for a new member to hit the boards and right away start up with the Focus is a piece of shit.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts

ya sorry loud usually im very nice ask anyone but when he calls me a troll for agreeing with him than i get a little offended...

he won't last long with that kind of attitude anyways.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts