Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find an inexpensive way to change my chrome and blue ford emblems to red and black anybody have a good website to find these sort of things?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey thanks 2011 SE, I'm definitely going to be getting the Longhorn Star logo. I don't really like chrome and wish it was white but it's all good!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
wow I like that red, but they are a little pricey. They don't have my white though, I think it would look good to color match it to the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
wow I like that red, but they are a little pricey. They don't have my white though, I think it would look good to color match it to the car.
all you need to do is give the guy your paint code and he can do it. They are actually nice and worth the price. I used the 7.5 for the front and 5.5 for the rear.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Thanks
So many things to mod, so little cash to do it with!

·
Registered
495 Posts
all you need to do is give the guy your paint code and he can do it. They are actually nice and worth the price. I used the 7.5 for the front and 5.5 for the rear.
$70 for each badge though?

A little STEEP for me ....

Guess I'll start looking at black overlays again ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
$70 for each badge though?

A little STEEP for me ....

Guess I'll start looking at black overlays again ...
yeah, but ive did the overlays and wasted enough money i couldve bought the emblems first. I went through 3 sets over lays before i found these. The car wash would mangle them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts