Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this really a good kit for the price?? $1,400.....

ebay#180085797023

just wondering for that little if the kit would function well and be worth it.....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I don't even have to look at the action to know what you are talking about i already do, DO NOT BUY IT It, it is not a bolt on and its CRAP. Don't forget, you get what you pay for.

·
FF Affiliate
30,623 Posts
Pure JUNK

I have his junk in my shop now some shop bought and screwed togather for a guys SVT , the piping is nothing more then random 45 , 90 deg Alum piping that needs to be cut and made to fit that wont unless you can weld Alum , the waste gate down pipe wont even fit his waste gate and manifold its another piece or random junk bought and thrown into whats called a kit,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUNK , i have emailed him and he sais he has some Foci running and running well with out tuning but with the FMU hooked up , I asked for dynos but he hasent had a Foci on a dyno but "is sure" there safe BS

Tom

·
Registered
479 Posts
This one goes directly into the in-box labeled: “If it sounds too good to be true—It probably is” OR “Here’s another ebay item that you can buy for $50 that will give you an increase of 50-100 HP” OR “Please bend over while you’re writing the check”. LOL

·
Get The Hammer!
1,687 Posts
I sent this guy a message a while ago. He gave me this long write up about how I don't need tuning or injectors just his fmu and his kit is and easy install. I have never seen anyone not using a tune for a turbo and making any kind of real power with a focus so I don't trust it. I really don't trust the seller, how safe is it to run a return style fuel system with no tunning?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah, sticky this one. Hasn't the question about this particular kit been brought up a few times, at least?

ebay junk

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Deff make this a sticky, This is the 3rd thread about the kit in a month, and what the guy did was before there was only the IC piping for sale No turbo kits so what he did was bought a bunch of the IC piping kits got a cheap turbo/WG and said "hey look at this new kool focus turbo kit". [:)][:)][:)][:)]er.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
is this the same guy that says he doesnt take pay pal because he got ripped off...so chances are he'll take a money order cash it and send you a bunch of random parts that are in no way focus specific.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts