Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought these M3 style mirrors (made by APC) on ebay. They came new in the box for $30 (plus $8 to ship). I then got em painted (My buddy did it for free). And then I put em on. They are manual and have no cable so you gotta adjust them by moving the mirror (no big deal). But it does put a hole where the knob was for the stock mirrors. I guess I'll just get some nice component speakers for the front and put the tweeter where the hole is...check out the pics and let me know what you think...For $38 bucks these things rock!! But the mirror glass isn't the best, the view is a little distorted, but you get what you pay for, and overall I am happy with em!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Those look great! Kudos to your friend for the paint job. Too bad there isn't an M3 style mirror that is powered like the stockers. I'm glad you like them.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i like the new in the close up, looks kind of goofy in the 1st pic, but better then stock

nice

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I hate APC...but they were cheap and I liked the styling...They will definitely be the only product from them on my car...I got a big APC sticker with the mirrors, thinking about putting it on the rear window of my buddy's muscle car to F with him...At least on the window it'll come off easy and not harm the paint...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That looks cool.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Soonerman,they do have M3 style mirrors that are powered and with LED turn indicators in them. Seen them several times on e-bay, usually for around $80.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts