Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
PiddlesaurusRex
4,453 Posts
yes, i just find it ridiculous considering everyone in the free world uses google and they act like their new little chat and email accounts are so special we all have to go out of our way to invite people to something that other companies have had out for over a decade. it's silly to me.

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Maybe there's a reason for it. It forces word-of-mouth advertising, which is free. Google wouldn't want to spend any of its jillions, would it?

Or maybe they also want to slow the spread of the software so they can test it on a small user base first and move on to the general public later. Programmers got it first. And it's still a beta I think. Isn't gmail still "beta?"

Or maybe you're right and they are just self-important.

Either way, no to google wave FF chat.

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
Here you go chat room engage[woot]
ok back up lol thank you SVTFlyer for the help [thumb]

http://chat.aim.com/chats/autos/focus-freaks-
ok...so this would be fun, but i can't get it to accept my name.
now..my name is not the most everyday name, it's carleen. i've tried different numbers at the end and various things, but it keeps saying that the name is already taken. argh!

·
Spin
2,913 Posts
ok...so this would be fun, but i can't get it to accept my name.
now..my name is not the most everyday name, it's carleen. i've tried different numbers at the end and various things, but it keeps saying that the name is already taken. argh!
I thought I had an AIM login but I couldn't get any of mine to work.

I registered for a new screenname...

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
i don't have an aim account but i just thought i could do it anyway. it was letting me put my junk in. maybe there are more carleens out there than i thought, and i should be a bit more creative with the add-ons.

·
Forced to move on...
6,916 Posts
I'm trying to get in there but it wont let me [:(] I think its because I'm logged in on AIM on my comp talkin to other ppl

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
Grr... I guess this means I have to remember what my old AIM logins were, that was so long ago I have no idea what my passwords were back then

OH, and go get a version of AIM for this computer.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts