Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Ford Fiesta TDCi (2011) with English menu but with French voice control.
Does anyone have the files for the English voice control ?
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi to all, i have ford mondeo estate 2008, i bouth this car but voice control is in German, but i need to be in English. Can someone help me where can i find files to change voice control from German to English and how to do that, thanks?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello i have read the above messages about voice control language change.
I have the Ford Focus TDCi (2011) with English menu but with French voice control.
Does anyone have the files for the English voice control ? In case anyone have the english files...
My email adres is [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

The same problem with me
I have ford fiesta 2010 without SYNC function The menu is in English and voice control in Italian. Can the voice control to be translated in Engliah also? Can I have the needed files?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello can someone please give me the files to change the language of the voice control from French to English on Focus 2011 (without sync, I think)? Please, email it to me on [email protected]
Thanx in advance! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys i'v got answer from Ford Hungary offical. In 2011 Focus(without sync) the only way to change the voice command language is to replace the voice command modul. The language is burned to the modul.
It costs around 400 euro in my country by offical service.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts