Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello can someone please give me the files to change the language of the voice control from German to English on Focus 2012?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the files for the Sync 1 version 4.6 update. My 2012 was built for Canada. I'm not sure this is what you need but if you do the sleuthing and find out it'll work then send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Is it posiblle to get files converting voice commands on my Ford Fiesta 2010 from Italian to English or Russian. I have USB port.
Thank you and regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could you sent me the links also for a Ford Fiesta 2012 to Dutch language?
Car is imported from Germany and only talks German.. Dashboard language is Dutch though.
Thanks in advance!
While your message center display provides you with access to a lot of different information, it can be difficult to understand if English isn’t your native language (the default setting is English). You can change it to another option if you want, though. Here’s how to do that:

Press the Info button until you see “Language.”

Press the Reset button to cycle through your options; which are:

English

Spanish

French

You can also wait four seconds and the system will automatically cycle through the language options.

Press Reset and hold it for two seconds to choose the language you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "pindour, publicación: 11321847, miembro: 403729"]
Hola,
Por favor, también información, cómo cambiar el idioma de voz.
Gracias
[/CITAR]
Hola, necesito que el comando de voz hable en español, me habla en ingles tengo sync 2 version 3.10 puedes enviar enlace.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the files for the Sync 1 version 4.6 update. My 2012 was built for Canada. I'm not sure this is what you need but if you do the sleuthing and find out it'll work then send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

Hello,
I just bought a Canadian 2014 F150 with sync. I'm trying to change voice to English. Can you help me with that? Would greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Kyle
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have 06/ 2011 Focus mk3 Titanium with voice commands in German. It does not have Sync. Can you send English voice files for that model? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, it's my first post here, and asking for a help. Sorry for that.
Just purchased an used Focus MK3 for my son and faced a problem. Voice commands are in italian, and I would like to set the voice language to German (preferrable) or English. The car is without sync. Can anybody send the needed files to [email protected]
Thanks a lot in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem (German import car, text was in Dutch but voice commands in English).

Contact me for more information about the needed files, just installed the update and voila, voice command in Dutch also! [:)]

Hello, is it still possible send more information? I have Ford C-Max Gradn and want to change the language in radio.
Oh, btw: Update is for Sync 2 only!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem (German import car, text was in Dutch but voice commands in English).

Contact me for more information about the needed files, just installed the update and voila, voice command in Dutch also! [:)]

Oh, btw: Update is for Sync 2 only!
Hey aangezien je Nederlands bent stel ik de vraag in NL. Heb je nog steeds de bestanden die je nodig had en weet je ook nog hoe het moet?? Ik zit met hetzelfde probleem alleen is mijn voice controll in Duits. Ook Duits geïmporteerd. Ik wacht op je reactie thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a Ford Focus Titanium 2011 , with the Sony sound system. The car was bought from Germany and I would like to change the voice command language to english. Can someone please send me the files for the update ? Thank you.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts