Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any headrests from any other cars that will fit our stock seats, 05-07?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok... well are the leather seats in the older focus the same as in the 05-07 and can someone find a pic of the head rest? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.. cause i can't find any.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I have no clue, but once I tried to take the head rest out and it wouldn't come out....AT ALL. Have you tried taking it out first?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
May I ask why you are looking to do this? Since you said leather, I assume your seats are leather?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no clue, but once I tried to take the head rest out and it wouldn't come out....AT ALL. Have you tried taking it out first?
No I haven't yet, I probably should though.... you know what... hold on... *runs away.
Ok, yea they come off.

May I ask why you are looking to do this? Since you said leather, I assume your seats are leather?
Because I'm bored and I have no money. I thought it was worth looking into just in case it turned out to be a cheap mod that could lend some good results; and yes they are leather.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im confused what kind of headrest are you looking for?
I don't know, lol.... I mean, are the dimensions of different car's headrests mostly the same? Surely there must be another car out there that has the same dimensions as the focus does. Was thinking of something pointy.. i really don't know, this was really a shot in the dark. lol

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
looks like we all know just about as much as you do about it =p my advice would be measure out the focus headrest, then just head to a junkyard (or your buddies house) n see if some other headrests will fit. if its your friends house, they shuld probably just let you try it out

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Just get some of the universal headrest LCD monitors on ebay [:p]

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've always thought about the slotted ones from my wife's CRV, except that they are charcoal to my focus gray. They are a lower case 'n' shape.

I might just go and try later ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts