Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i got some new krypton headlights today and i was gonna put them in but as i was trying to pull out the old light i saw that they are held in by a little metal bar surrounding it! Am i just not pulling hard enough or do i have to unscrew that bar out first!And if so what size bit is the screw? Because ive already tried your basic screwdrivers

·
Registered
842 Posts
that bar is just to hold the light in the hole securely. If you look closely you'll see its hooked on a little lip. Just push down on the end of the bar that has the piece sticking up and unhook it.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
did you have any luck with the headlights? its pretty easy if your talking about the bulbs. i got some xenon and installed them myself. they are very easy to do. just have to make sure you secure them when finished

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
if you have problems let me know and maybe we can try to meet up somewhere where i can help you out. we would of course have to find a midpoint cause i live in maryland

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for your help! I finally figured it out and got them in today! Checked them out at night and they look good!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
congrats on getting your lights on. its prettty simple i think. do you have any pics of your car

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i'll get some up after i wash it! ITs white so the dirt is really noticable!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yeah no problem. cant wait to see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts