Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I drive a 07 Ford Focus SES and I want to change the standard green dashboard lights to red or blue. Two questions, "What bulb should I get?" and "How can I do it?" I'm not to savy in mechanical work, so I thought I'd be better off getting it done at a Gattos or an AutoZone but they wanted 200 dollars(ridiculous) just to install the bulb. Any ideas???? HELP
Thanks Matt

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Moved to interior mod forum
You'll have better luck in here.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Are you talking about the lights in the gauges or all the lights in the interior (door locks, windows, center console...etc)??

If you're talking about the gauges, check out www.speedhut.com and see if they have gauges for your year of focus. Changing the bulbs won't do it well. There's been a few threads about this, it's all possible but the most biggest pain is figuring out how to light up the gauges and air temp/fan dials.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
As long as the 07 has similar leds setup in all the switches like the early 2000 Foci, it won't be that bad to replace. The toughest parts are your gauges and the HVAC dials. At least you can buy new gauge overlays fairly cheap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
thats a sick website i highly recomend checking it out!!!! kudos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts