Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some pictures of my wheels I just painted and of my newly updated home made intake. I just bought some Eibach Sportlines from Ice Frogg on here, so the wheel gap will be gone soon. I hope you like.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow looks great, is the svt battery always been their? if not id like to know how you moved it...

·
Registered
580 Posts
I really like black rims, looks great.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Black wheels on red. YUM[:)~]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get my springs and when I do, I plan on doing something with the calipers while I have it all torn apart.
Klondike - Here's a link of how I moved the battery and my first attempt at a CAI. I decided I didn't like the filter down that low so that's why I changed it. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83823

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I agree I like it too looks sweeeet

·
Registered
651 Posts
The car looks great bro! One suggestion I can think of is to get some SVT sideskirts on there, that'd really help the look [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
looks great!!! Really diggin the intake, one of the best homemade intakes ive ever seen. Black wheels look great on red. Ought to paint your cailipers red to match your car, with the black wheels it would look amazing.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I want to do the red/black scheme. I want to paint my rims like that but leave the lip the same color as stock, or maybe a polished lip. So, what did you use to sand down and paint the rims. I really want to do this

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
nice job on the short ram!! i doubt the AEM CAI will fit with the battery up there heh? keep up the good work![thumb]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts