Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've gained enough interest to run one last batch of our CFM Performance Tubular Control Arms, group buy style. Right now we're looking for 20 commitments, 7 of which are already accounted for.

Once we hit 20, we will contact everyone for payment and an exact lead time will be announced.

Available for 2000-2011 Focus, with or without OEM bolts and rod end boots.

Check out the link below for more info.
https://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/CFM-Front-Tubular-Control-Arms-for-00-11-Ford-Focus-548p74.htm

1. Brian K.
2. Brian K.
3. Peter D.
4. Marc W.
5. Matt B.
6. Matt B.
7. Krystofer P.
8. Joey T.
9. Chris B.
10. Andy B.
11. Sal R.
12. Chris H. aka 390pi
13. William S.
14. Tony G.
15. Nick G.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,303 Posts
These are possibly one of the best chassis mod you can do....These along w/ a poly dogbone, wheel hop be gone as you'll find awesome forward bite. Light weight & stout w/ adjustable camber via heim joints vs adjustable ball joints as Dom offers. I've had mine for about a decade w/ no issues what so ever. Really bulletproof. I bought a extra pr of heim joints, thinking I'd need them, not needed, I do recommend the heim joint boots thou. Really easy to install the boots over the heim joints. I also swapped out the nylocks for two jam nuts & I also went w/ 3.5 turns out(before I installed them) vs 2 turns out as the instructions mentions as that'll give you more negative camber. Next great mod would be a diff.....Hector & Chris are awesome at CFM......

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are possibly one of the best chassis mod you can do....These along w/ a poly dogbone, wheel hop be gone as you'll find awesome forward bite. Light weight & stout w/ adjustable camber via heim joints vs adjustable ball joints as Dom offers. I've had mine for about a decade w/ no issues what so ever. Really bulletproof. I bought a extra pr of heim joints, thinking I'd need them, not needed, I do recommend the heim joint boots thou. Really easy to install the boots over the heim joints. I also swapped out the nylocks for two jam nuts & I also went w/ 3.5 turns out(before I installed them) vs 2 turns out as the instructions mentions as that'll give you more negative camber. Next great mod would be a diff.....Hector & Chris are awesome at CFM......
Thanks for your input and support Felixthecat! We're glad to hear you're happy with your set [:)]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just double checking- these are the last ones to be made- then discontinued?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts