Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this worth the money and will i see a dramatic improvement in bottom end throttle response?

CFM 67mm Billet Throttle Body for '03-07 2.0/2.3L Duratec Focus

Thanks from a newbie with lots of upgrade desires and not enough $$$ to make those desires come true,
Matt

·
Registered
645 Posts
i have heard nothing but good reviews about this throttle body. i say go for it man. if you have a short ram intake or cold air intake you will see more improvements. im buying mine next week. i cant wait.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
yes itll be nice and snappy with that, although if youre strapped for cash theres better mods for similar money that will make more power

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot for the info. I do have a Short intake and plan on getting an exhaust shortly. so this sounds like a good idea. WHooHoooO!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had one and liked it. It definitely increased the throttle response, and took some getting used to. I got rid of it because I started teaching my girlfriend how to drive a manual and she couldn't handle the extremely touchy throttle. [spank] I've heard of some people hating it because it is so touchy. I wouldn't expect any power increase, and there are better places to spend your money, but it sound's like you have most of the easy bolt-ons already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts