Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to get the Cfm 67mm TB, and just wondering what the general gains are, or what will I feel that's noticeably different? Only have the steeda intake as of now

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I was looking to get the Cfm 67mm TB, and just wondering what the general gains are, or what will I feel that's noticeably different? Only have the steeda intake as of now
Quicker throttle response= off the line. I'd do a BSD before a t/b. Its cheaper & cost/power effective.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
If you dont have it I would do the tune first , not just because I sell them but because its going to give you the best over all gains over anything else you can buy and you get free tune updates as you add more NA mods
If you have a ATX its going to help even more

Tom

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
I have CFM tb, nice little mod for throttle response, not much else though. With a bunch of bolt-ons it certainly does help bring everything together.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I have CFM tb, nice little mod for throttle response, not much else though. With a bunch of bolt-ons it certainly does help bring everything together.
I find it to be pretty sensitive in bumper to bumper traffic. Yea it does have a slightly quicker off idle response. I sold it before I had a chance to figure out if its the linkage pivot point being higher up or what.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts